Syntagon is a leading Scandinavia-based drug development and chemical manufacturing company. We have capacity and know-how to assist you from early discovery batches all the way through validation and into commercial manufacturing.
You can rely on Syntagon to provide you with all relevant supporting documentation together with the manufactured substance. Over one hundred biotechnology and pharmaceutical clients have selected Syntagon for their development and manufacturing programs.
In the race to bring your innovation to trials and commercialization the experience and know-how of your manufacturing partner means everything. Our key personnel at Syntagon have the necessary experience from companies such as AstraZeneca, Pharmacia and Ferring and not the least from assisting over 100 innovative companies, world wide, over the last 15 years at Syntagon.
Syntagon also brings a technological edge needed when the manufacturing process requires HPLC purification on large scale or difficult manufacturing conditions such as cryogenic chemistry. Our service portfolio, personal attention and focus on communication make us particularly suited to helping smaller innovative companies navigate through the regulatory requirements.
- Founded in 1998 by former staff members of AstraZeneca.
- Company of the Year in Sodertalje-Sweden 2001.
- Almi, Company of the year 2001.
- Gasellföretag 2003.
- First GMP certification 2003.
- Syntagon Baltic, our Latvia branch, founded in 2005.
- Preparative scale HPLC under GMP conditions in 2008.
- GMP certificate for commercial API’s in 2015.
- Preparative HPLC systems (GMP).
- Cryogenic conditions up to 800 L reactor scale (GMP).
- Isolators allowing high potency compound handling (GMP).
- NMR determinations (GMP).
- Large scale thin film distillation for sensitive high boiling compounds (GMP).